POSTCARD MAILING INSTRUCTIONS:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1) A Computer with a printer
Laser printers are preferred since they have a crisper appearance, but an INKJET printer works as well.
2) Card Stock Paper
There is no need to buy special “postcard” stock. You can use regular card stock that is between 60lb and 104lb. It is recommended to use white (or a very light buff/beige). You can get this type of paper from any office supply store. Some printers have more difficulty with thicker paper. If this is the case for your printer, you may wish to use 60-80lb stock.
3) Postcard Stamps
You can get these from your post office. The cost is 34 cents per stamp
5) A Pen
6) Your address book.
1) Pick your cards from the list of photos, there are both color and B/W, 4 cards on a sheet.
2) Click on one of the photos and a PDF files will open in a new window.
3) Print your cards.
4) Cut them out of the sheet. Once cut, they should measure approximately 3 1/2″ x 5″
5) Address them and write your personal message
6) Put on a stamp
7) Put them in your mailbox with the flag up. That’s it, you’re finished. Simple!
A FEW SUGGESTIONS:
* Print out a few extra cards to have on hand, pass them out to people you meet during your day.
* Darrell Castle is on 22 ballots and a write-in candidate for almost all of the others. If you are not sure what which states are write-ins you can check here How to Vote for Darrell Castle for complete state by state instructions, consider including this information when personalizing your cards.
* Encourage your recipient to share the news about Darrell Castle, ask them to go to the Castle Campaign Page http//castle2016.com
SOME EXAMPLES FOR PERSONALIZING YOUR CARD
We have a REAL choice in November! Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party: http://castle2016.com
Darrell Castle is not someone to “settle for” he’s someone to vote for! http://castle2016.com
We need to take back Washington for the American people. Join the “bloodless revolution” against the corruption of the two-party system. http://castle2016.com